It’s finally here! Bout of Books 6.0 Read-A-Thon kicked off today, Monday, Jan. 7th (which made its debut in August 2011).
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda (On a Book Bender) and Kelly (Reading the Paranormal). It is a week long read-a-thon that begins at 12:01am on Monday 7 January and runs through to the end of Sunday 13 January in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
– From the Bout of Books 6.0 team
My Reading Goals:
1. Michael Connelly’s “The Black Box”
2. Becca Fitzpatrick’s “Finale”
3. Comment on many of my fellow book blogger’s goals/challenges/updates
4. Participate in at least ONE challenge
Monday Update: I am getting a super late start, as it is currently 9 p.m. on Monday evening. I have done quite a bit of reading today; however, it’s been for my freelance job ;). I wish I had the motivation to read “for me” right now, but I don’t. I’m just going to call Monday a “wash” and start fresh tomorrow. Plus, I have 35 minute of Downton Abbey to finish from Season 3’s Episode 1 which aired last night, and I am dddyyyyinggg to finish it! ;). Best of luck fellow readers!!
- Bout of Books Readathon 6.0 MASTER POST (sarahsaysread.com)
- Bout of Books 6.0: Goals (coffeebeanbookshelf.com)
- Bout of Books 6.0 Goals (studentspyglass.com)
- Bout of Books Read-a-Thon 6.0 (bookaworld.wordpress.com)
- [Read-a-thon] Bout of Books 6.0 (bookgoonie.com)
- Bout-of-Books 6.0 Goals (1/7/13-1/13/13) (creativedeeds.wordpress.com)
- Bout of Books 6.0 ~ Goals and updates (cuidadocomodalmata.wordpress.com)
- BOUT OF BOOKS 6.0: Goals and Starting Line Post (readinginwinter.com)
- Bout-of-Books 6.0 Progress (creativedeeds.wordpress.com)