1. Pick a book: Choose one that you are reading or one of your favorites.
2. Pick a character/s: Match him/her up with a real actor/s, explain why.
3. Pick a song: When you read the book, what song could easily be added if made into a movie?
4. Add a little ‘zing’: What did you eat/drink when you read this book? What did you see the characters wearing? Where could you see this book taking place? (Add some photos. Feed our visual appetites!)
Reflect a bit of you in this one ;).
1. The Book: This week my choice is Hourglass, by Myra McEntire.
I LOVE this book. I love Myra McEntire for writing this book. It is addicting. It is unique. It is inspiring and fresh. This book is electric! I’m not going to go on and on about it because I did that in a former book review post that you can find here! Feel free to check it out if you’d like :).
Character: Michael Weaver, David Clayton Rogers, Ben on Jane by Design
YES. If you haven’t noticed, I adore the shows Pretty Little Liars and Jane by Design. Hence, these two actors have inspired my character choices ;).
And, the music group Lifehouse is my absolute favorite band of all time. No joke. So you will most likely see a repeat visit from them on my Monday Book Match-Up. 🙂
3. The Song: First Time, by Lifehouse
4. The ‘Zing’
PRINGLES! “Once you pop, you can’t stop!”
These babies are addicting, AS IS Hourglass, by Myra McEntire. Although it might turn the pages into a salty little mess, pairing one addiction with another will equal reading bliss ;). LOL!
Gevalia coffee is fantastic. I prefer their mocha flavored coffee that is now available in the grocery stores! 😉
Now it’s YOUR TURN! Ready, Set, Match-Up!!! ***Please leave me your link in the comment section below so I can check out your match-up!!***
- ‘Hourglass’ by Myra McEntire: Electric and Addictive! (writtenenvogue.wordpress.com)
- Monday Book Match-Up (writtenenvogue.wordpress.com)
- Hourglass by Myra McEntire (caughtbetweenthepages.wordpress.com)
- Review: Hourglass by Myra McEntire (littlelitgirl.wordpress.com)