…coming to you from the brainchild of me, Jen via Reading En Vogue.
What it’s all about…FUN! (Since Mondays have a tendency to reek with dread!)
1. Pick a book: Choose one that you are reading or one of your favorites.
2. Pick a character/s: Match him/her up with a real actor/s, explain why.
3. Pick a song: When you read the book, what song could easily be added if made into a movie?
4. Add a little ‘zing’: What did you eat/drink when you read this book? What did you see the characters wearing? Where could you see this book taking place? (Add some photos. Feed our visual appetites!) Reflect a bit of you in this one ;).
1. The Book: This week my choice is Rapture, by Lauren Kate. I am currently reading this book, and so it is most definitely on my mind!
2. Character: Daniel Grigori Character: Lucinda Price
3. The Song: Breathing by Lifehouse. I thrive on songs from Lifehouse. They are my absolute favorite band. I can’t even put into words how much their work means to me. I thought this song would be appropriate for Luce and Daniel.
4. The ‘Zing’
Now it’s YOUR TURN! Ready, Set, Match-Up!!! ***Please leave me your link in the comment section below so I can check out your match-up!!***